Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SNOW DAY!

Yikes one day back and a SNOW DAY!
I was so disappointed because with too many days off the students really start to lose the momentum we are building.
So...........I decided to create a "snow day" or it could be a "sub day" packet for the kids!!
It is filled with activities to practice, reinforce, and enrich all built around the story I Wear A Jacket in the Snow.  Even if kiddos don't have the book it is online and activities can be completed without it.  For some it may encourage a trip to the library.
I just want to keep them focus and making progress!!
Hi all!  This is a "for purchase product".  Here is the link.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Love it! Thank you so much! (I'm sorry about the early Snow Day - we just returned as well and couldn't imagine bumping our momentum).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, can you help me access the packet? When I scroll over it, I'm only able to pin it. THANKS!

      Delete
    2. Because you asked I will send it to you for free. Just send me an email...michele0003@aol.com.
      It is one of my favorite packets.

      Delete
  2. I am unable to download the packet as well. I am only able to pin it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a link? I am able to pin but not follow the link. Maybe I am dong something wrong. Thanks for your help alewis725@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone. I am attaching the link. Happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! Can't wait to use it.
    Jeanne2scanlan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete