Pages

Friday, May 13, 2022

End of the Year ... School's Out For Summer!!

These resources are filled with wonderful ideas to end your school year and look forward to the next!!

Start by reading this book even if it is just to yourself!!

Just found my book...Last Day Blues...and it reminded me that the end of the year is quickly approaching.

This packet is filled with cute activities to congratulate your class and have some fun while doing it.

Clipboard list...

What I will miss about school 

What my teacher will miss about this class

Bucket list...

What I want to do this summer

What we think my teacher will do this summer

Make Words...Summertime

Summertime Dream...Write and Illustrate


What I learned from my teacher

What I learned in class

Data Collection

Write about data collection

Word Search

Memory Book...

A Great Year (school information)

My Teacher

Field Trip

Favorite Subject

Friends (Autographs)

Best Lunch

(Use them all or some!)

About My Year Poster...

Summertime Poster...

Wrist Bands... 

Congratulations!

Goldfish Awards or Snack label for special day.

You are O"fish"ally in ___grade!

Candy Awards...

20 Awards, each with a different idea.

M&M's Your work was marvelous and magnificent.

Starbursts Your papers were always worth a star.

Lifesavers You were always helpful to others.

And 17 others!!

Class Award Activity...

Students read listed titles and put a student who fits the description in their opinion.

A perfect way to end the year and look forward to the next!








Imagine there are very few who can't wait to shout ...

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

These activities are ideal for recalling some of the highlights of this school year.

Slide One:  Information about this year...school, grade, next year's grade

Slide Two:  Poem... Last Day Blues

Slide Three:  What I will miss about this year

Slide Four:  What my teacher will miss about this year

Slide Five:  What would your teacher, a classmate, YOU tell next year's teacher about you.

Slide Six:  The perfect lunch...click and drag

Slide Seven:  Recess 

Slide Eight:  Find a classmate who...

A wonderful collection of slides about your school year.

Paper Pencil Resource for School's Out for Summer

School's Out for Summer Bundle...Interactive Google Slides and Paper Pencil Resource










 

0 comments:

Post a Comment