Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

and Seuss goes on...and a muddie "freebie!


So we are continuing Dr. Seuss this week because last week we had to complete our Tall Tale Unit.
Today we read Oobleck and made the "messy" stuff to enhance our Matter Unit on how things change.  We also created some cute Cat in The Hat characters as well as wrote about the creative hat we made for last Friday's Hat Day. 
I'm so excited!!
It was also a good day because I found someone to sit down with me to teach me about this blogging stuff. 

And I have been busy creating items to meet the Common Core Standards.  I just posted the following things:  Research It, April Calendar and so much more..., April Vocabulary Cards and a Muddie "freebie"!!
Head over to my store and check them out! Click Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment