Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Math Freebie

I did not forget about you I have just been very busy today trying to come up with a way to share some outstanding math games with you.  They are perfect in centers or in small groups.  I absolutely love them and have found the children find them much more exciting than another "worksheet"!
So here you go...
This packet contains 6 games that build Number Sense and the cards to support them.
Click here.
If you like these you will love my 42 page packet that has these and many more for your class to enjoy!
This is just a few of the many!
Click here.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more math freebies!!

2 comments:

  1. Those games look like a lot of fun...adding the packet to my TPT shopping cart. Thanks for the freebie! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your kiddos will love them.
    Great practice and allows for communication and strategy building. Michele

    ReplyDelete