Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday, Tuesday

Today I was busy getting information for my parents and for the letter we mail out to let the kiddos know they are in our class.  Each teacher does something a little different.  I am including all of these for you to take a peek.  I'd love to hear what all of you do.
I think I shared this with you last year but I wanted to share it again because it always warms my heart.  The 1st Grade could be changed to K or 2 really.  I wish I could remember where I got it because I would love to give them credit.
                                                          If you want a copy click here.
Next each year I prepare a handbook for my parents.  It contains all kinds of information.  I think it is helpful especially for first time parents.
Finally I always include a copy of our class schedule.  Check it out.
 




1 comment: