Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Get Ready for Earth Day!

April 22nd is Earth Day.  If you want to be prepared you will be interested in some of these goodies.
We begin with these cute kiddos that each student creates to hang on our locker.  I tell them the picture should look just like them.  It always amazes me how even the clothing is exactly what they are wearing.
And if you don't have these books in your library you will want to check them out!  
They are 3 of my favorites!!

We are completing our Earth Day packet this week because next week I am off to explore "how we change and grow" with Eric Carle.
The packet is filled with a weeks worth of activities such as informational text, vocabulary cards, and word work and writing for your literacy centers.  

 And my post would not be complete if there wasn't a FREEBIE FOR YOU!






0 comments:

Post a Comment