Pages

Friday, August 31, 2018

Watch Me Grow...Math CCSS Assessments and more!

This packet is a wonderful tool for tracking student progress.
This specific one focuses on Math.
I love this as a tool for the educator in tracking student progress and as a tool to communicate with parents.
There are covers for you to put the student assessments in.
I keep a three punch holed folder for each student.
I love gathering information and adding it to their folder as proof of academic growth.
It makes record keeping and communication easy!
I think of it as a "snapshot". 

 The packet contains standards for the educator.
I use these in planning lessons as I do not like depending on a series.
There is also a student checklist.
As students prove mastery the standard can be checked.

There is an anchor chart with the"I Can"statements as well as individual cards for posting.

There are three math assessment for each standard.
I use them as "exit slips".
Operations and Algebraic Thinking
Numbers and Operations in Base 10
Geometry
Measurement and Data

These kept me right on target.
 Proof for YOU, your students, your administrations and your parents that YOU are meeting all the standards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment