Pages

Monday, July 12, 2021

Getting to Know Me ... Games, Activities, FREEBIES

These slides are so much fun for getting to know each student in your class.
When each student has filled them out you can even allow students in the class to read each others.
Perfect for the beginning of school.
Take a peek at the slides below.
Skills used are typing and click and drag which is also perfect practice for tech skills.

My name
My age
People in my family
Favorite snack
Favorite sport
Vacation choice
Season choice
Weekend choice
Would you rather
All about me conclusion!










I love these back to school "about me" activities and best of all they are FREE!





This packet is ideal for "back to school".
This resource is filled with games and activities for helping students to get to know one another.







Pair them up for the perfect team!!









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment