Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh where oh where...

has this blogger been???
Time has just gotten away from me since I got out of school.
Closing my room took time and I wanted to get bulletin board and other things ready for the start of the new school year.
BUT...I'M BACK!
Just finished a great packet that I am so excited to use for making sure that each student is "on target" with the Common Core Standards.  I really think it will be a fabulous form of assessment and great for informative mini lessons.
This is just a sample of one of the Clusters.  But it will give you and idea of what the 165 pages consists of.
Vocabulary, task cards, assessments for each standard and task as well as record keeping sheets.
TpT

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!!! I will be purchasing all of your common core packages.

    ReplyDelete