Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

How did you spend your summer vacation? and a "freebie"

I have spent most of my vacation at my cottage.  I was so lucky over the 4th to have all the "men in my life", three sons and husband, together at the lake. Oh and how dare I forget Jack my year old lab!!
Where I spend a great deal of time with a good book.
All have graduated and are now living and working in Cincinnati

This is him as a puppy.  He now is 95 pounds and spends every minute he can in the lake.

So this idea spurred me spending time to create a packet for students to share when we return to school what exciting things they did over their summer vacation.  As I prepared it I took time to match activities to the Common Core goals.  So here is what the end result was:

                     And I thought you might appreciate a little "freebie".  Hope you enjoy it.  Michele
                                                                          click here to copy

5 comments:

  1. Your cottage looks so relaxing by the water. Thanks for the freebie!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely spend some quality time in that waterfront location...I'd have my Mac rather than a book though:) I think we're attached now...! Thanks for the cute idea, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a view ! I love the water & your blog is so cute. I'm your newest follow and I just awarded you the Versatile Blog Award. I am giving it to other bloggers like me. Head on over to my blog to get your award & just follow the directions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! I forgot to leave the blog address:
    thefirstgradefairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete