Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Do you have room for one more?

I wish I had more time to do one more but the weekend has come to an end.  It sure was a wonderful one even though my favorite team lost our first Big 10 game.  Booooo!!  Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader. But as far as getting my October items ready I finished up Room on a Broom!  You gotta love this story.  The packet contains a Reader's Theater, Craft and lots of Activities.  Tomorrow I will post a "freebie" from it if you stop back by.  Bet you'll have "room" for one! Let's take a vote.  What one thing from the packet do you want for free?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the goodies! What a cute packet! It is a tough choice, but I vote for the "oo" word sort to be a freebie! P.S. I don't have this book! I need it! Thanks again! cbwirfs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great! Anything would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete