Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Freebie!!

This was some of the Clifford activities for today.  We made  Clifford.  Had some cute dog bone "cracker" snacks I found at the grocery and the a red treat as we practiced red.  My packet on TpT contains a number of other activities we did during our literacy centers and math.  I posted these two because click below and they are a "freebie" for you!
Clifford
My this week went so fast and on top of that we were trying to get some Grandparent projects completed for our Grandparent lunch on Monday!  Here is a little picture of what we are doing for them.  It can be found in my Grandparent packet on TpT.
The little "I love you" notes on the bottom of the kisses were from the freebie I gave you.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and if you are a "grandparent"...Happy Grandparent's Day!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment