Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Brrrr....It's Cold Outside! Freebie too!

For those of you that do not have to deal with snow and ice...I'M JEALOUS!
The only good thing I can say about it is that it has encouraged me to buckle down and prepare my materials for January and February!  It has been "slow sledding" (get it!?) but I think January plans are in place and now on to February.  Here is a sneak peak for all of you.  Hope your holidays were the best!!
I decided to combine New Year and Chinese New Year so we can make some connections.
Happy New Year..Visit here
 And my freebie for you is a darling story with activities and a craft provided...Paper Lanterns.

A favorite unit I teach each year...Penguins (Tacky included)
Penguins...Click here

And finally Arctic Animals...This focuses on reporting using informational text.
Arctic Animals...Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment