Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

"Snow" much fun!

Today we are making our parent gift.  My husband cut the boards for me.  We painted them white.  Today we are adding the final touches all from Walmart.  Ribbon, buy one get one free, socks were 50% off and buttons I paid full price.  I used orange foam for the noses.  Keep your eye open throughout the year and purchase with the sales.  This makes a cute but inexpensive gift.  You could probably even go to the lumber yard and ask for their scrap lumber.  Just a thought!



3 comments:

  1. Those snowmen are so cute. What a fun idea. I bet your students will be so excited to give these to their parents.
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just found your blog when I was looking for Jan Brett activities. I purchased the Winter Units and LOVE them! I will be using some items from them next week and will highlight them on my blog. Stop by to check it out!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowmen are absolutely precious! What a great gift idea for the parents. I will have to pin that. :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete