Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Friday "Freebie"...

I can't believe it is Friday already.  We just completed Open House and now our first day.  It was positively delightful with Chester and his friends.


Tomorrow we are going to do "The First Day Jitters".  As I started to lay my work out I realized I really wanted some kind of cute craft to go with the story.  So I came up with a modified "backpack" idea super simple and super cute.  I hope you can use it.  Actually anything could fit in the pocket of the backpack.  Kids could even draw if they are unable to write.
So here you go...Hope all is going well for all of you.  Michele

The backpack is 6X9
Fold down the top and round it.
The pacet is 6X3.  Glue on 3 edges.
The straps are just strips of paper.
Fun yet easy stuff!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, another super cute freebie, you are a gem! I am glad your Open House and first day went so well, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This is fantastic. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I had my open house today too and Monday will be our first day! Thanks for sharing!
    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete