Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday...a reason to celebrate!! (freebie)

A friend of mine posted this and I thought "It perfectly sums up how I SHOULD be feeling".
It is the last Friday of the school year.
It is one day closer to the weekend.
And my room is finally emptied for the next teacher who will arrive.
This is what I have packed to take with me.
Yep 3 tubs and some decorations.
But I am filled with memories I have made and will never forget as I shared with my peers and families.
I am trying to look forward to other things that make me happy.
My home is finally for sale AND the flag pole is purchased and up on the end of our newly extended dock/deck making me a continued proud Spartan.

So today in our countdown is our class picnic and we are going to focus on Classroom Memories.
This one is for YOU!!

My blog will continue.  Now I will have more time to share ideas and curriculum I have learned along the way!!
Happy Friday everyone!!







6 comments:

  1. Best wishes on your new chapter of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more ideas, curriculum and resources! Have fun and take time to relax and enjoy! Thanks for all you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate the comments ladies!!
    I am a bit apprehensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so glad that you will continue your blog and continue to make things for your store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so glad that you will continue your blog and continue to make things for your store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! It has been a pleasure following you! Now it is time to enjoy life! I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete