Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie

If you gave me a cookie I would certainly ask for a cup of milk.
I just love dunking my cookie!!
This mouse loved milk with his cookie too!


I love the craft and the page topper for showcasing student writing.

Vocabulary uses each of the items in the story for sequencing and retelling the story.
They are ideal for a center.  I like putting them with the story for students to read.
Word work includes abc order, -ook words and a word search.

Your class will love writing how to make cookies.
I like to use them to make a cookie book!

So what will happen if you give a student a cookie?  I bet they will eat them all up!
Students can also poll their classmates on their favorite cookie.

Sequencing is available in three differentiated forms.

There is cause and effect as well as a character analysis for comprehension skill building.

Have a little fun with riddles!
Who took the cookies from the cookie jar?
There is also are 2 math games for partner participation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment