Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Interactive Google Slides...How to Make Hot Chocolate!

Your class will love choosing which graphic organizer they want to use to write about how they make hot chocolate.
These interactive slides are ideal to provide practice for students in writing a "how to" story.
Slide One:  Type...answer questions about hot chocolate.
Slide Two:  Use pictures and vocabulary to write how to make hot chocolate.
Slide Three:  Sequence...Click and drag...how to make hot chocolate.
Slide Four:  Making hot chocolate with packet.
Slide Five:  Making hot chocolate from scratch.
Slide Six:  Your Opinion...How do you feel about hot chocolate.







Find it here.

Enjoy a "hot chocolate" day!

This paper pencil resource is filled with activities to help you do just that.

How to make hot chocolate-Sequence cut and paste

How to make hot chocolate- You sequence and write

How to make hot chocolate- graphic organizer

Opinion writing about hot chocolate

Sensory writing about hot chocolate

ABC Order

Make Words

Addition game

Subtraction game

Class cover page with 3 differentiated writing pages

Data Collection

Vocabulary for posting...colorful with pictures

Craft






 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete