Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Interactive Google Slides/Paper Pencil Activities and Craft...Candy Cane Day!

Find it here.
December 26th is National Candy Cane Day but really any day in December is perfect for celebrating the candy cane.
This striped candy treat provides a springboard for terrific writing and creative thinking activities.
Best of all this resource is interactive and can be used in the classroom or for distance learning.
Slide One:  Informational text about candy canes.  Using the text to write informational sentences.
Slide Two:  Informational text about the history of candy canes.  Students come up with a way to use the candy cane as a tool.
Slide Three:  Click and drag...What colors would your candy cane be?  What flavor?
Slide Four:  Writing...My candy cane is, tastes, can.
Slide Five:  ABC Order (click and drag)  Making Words with letters from Peppermint.
Slide Six:  Click and Drag measurement with candy canes.
This is such a "SWEET" resource!!







Craft: Pepperment Penguin

History of the Candy Cane

Graphic Organizer for gather facts

Writing Informational Text

Writing Sensory

Word WorK: ABC Order, Parts of Speech, Making Words, Long and Short Vowel (all with a candy cane theme)

Math: Measurement, Addition, Subtraction to 12, Number Puzzle using number sense

Literature Suggestions: Story Recall

Also included is a list of suggestions to enjoy the day and sites to visit.









 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete