Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Almost Friday Freebie

Well I had every intention of posting about the awesome bat unit we did and the fun we had with Room on the Broom BUT kiddos, teaching, conferences, and Progress Reports totally got in the way.  On top of that I am overwhelmed with November sneaking up on me!  I don't know about all of you but I always feel like I have to have everything cut for crafts, run for teaching, and organized books for the new month ahead.  In that respect I have been working overtime to get ready.  My themes will cover:  Native and Colonial Americans, The First Thanksgiving, Turkey Fun, and Hibernation and Migration.  In math we will be focusing on Ordinal Numbers and reviewing.  So for you I have some vocabulary cards for Native Americans.  The unit I teach is filled with informational text.  Enjoy!  Happy Halloween!! Michele





0 comments:

Post a Comment