Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday "freebie"...Turkey time is near!

As I think of all the things I am thankful for all of you have to be one of them.  Even though I rarely hear from most of you I do go and see that you are using the things I put out.  I also love hopping around and visiting all of your blogs for good ideas (although the time is so limited!)  Here is my classroom ready for our final two days next week and a little Friday "freebie" for you! Happy weekend to you all.  I am having a 20% sale on all of my Thanksgiving and fall items.  Michele





Here are the "freebies".  These are only  two items in the packet.



3 comments:

  1. You are a very generous and creative blogger/teacher. Thanks for all that you do!
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the darling freebies! Have a wonderful holiday break!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete