Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

December Preview...Freebie for each!

December is quickly approaching and I am busy getting everything set for December.  I finished all my packets except for the gingerbread unit which I hope to complete today.  So I thought I'd post what I am planning to do with my kiddos for the month of December and for each of you there is a "feebie" attached.  Each packet is filled with Common Core Standards in the Language Area.  They also include some Social Studies and Science.  Some day when I have time I am going to label each activity but for now...trust me they are there.  When I post my Gingerbread Unit I will also post the two Units we will cover for Mathematics with the supplement materials I make.  Happy Sunday all!













1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing freebies and for sharing your ideas and talents in your products.

    ReplyDelete