Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

BUNDLE SUNDAY ON TUESDAY!

Yep I am doing bundle Sunday on Tuesday BECAUSE with the holiday weekend I plan to be having way too much fun!
Hope you all have some neat plans too!
This week my bundle package is my Daily Calendar/Weather Activities with Math Review and Practice.
This way how I started every single afternoon in my class.
It pulled us back together and was a great lead into my math lessons.
The calendar booklets include:
A blank black and white cover page.
By the way all pages are black and white for save my ink.
A strategy page for ways to make 10 and the doubles chant.
Calendar for daily record keeping.
Weather Graph

Daily Temperature Chart
And then a daily journal page with a math review at the bottom.


Finally there is an anchor chart, colorful vocabulary, and numbers for a calendar or counting to 100.
The bundle is $9/ half off the price of purchasing each month.
I am giving you the month of November.
If you like it think about the bundle.


A great buy for some amazing classroom activities!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment