Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sunday Bundle Special!!

Today's bundle special is my Back to School Literature Bundle.
Many of my favorite "back to school" stories are in this bundle.
Each story has word work, writing, a craft for posting or bulletin board, comprehension and a number of other delightful activities that will start your year off perfect!
The first story is First Day Jitters.  My favorite is a game called Zing that reinforces vocabulary!!
One of my favorites is the poem I wrote Back To School Jitters.
The second story is Froggy Goes to School.
Who doesn't love Froggy and for me the craft is delightful!!
The packet includes a mini story on the first day of school.
And Froggy also takes the students on a school tour.


The fourth story is If You Take A Mouse To School.
This packet focuses on comparing and contrasting how the Mouse's day and your days are the same as well as how do you get home from school.  My favorite are the vocabulary cards for posting.
This entire bundle will be priced at $6.00 so you can get a head start on your plans.
Now your freebie will be...
This will be free until next Sunday but only here on the blog.
Enjoy everyone!!









1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Michele! I love The Kissing Hand--it was so sweet of you to offer this to your readers! Hope you are enjoying summer!

    ReplyDelete