Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I'M SO EXCITED! Leaving Feedback on TpT

Today I decided to go through my 20 pages of purchases and PROVIDE FEEDBACK!
I knew I had on some but I do get lazy at times and skip that part.
I THINK I WON THE LOTTERY!!
I earned enough credits to purchase a product I have had on my "wish list" and had several credits left over!
YEP, Christmas in July!!
If you are unsure how to leave feedback follow this.
Go to MY PURCHASES.
Your purchases will pop up.
Click on PROVIDE FEEDBACK,

This screen will pop up for your to rate the product.
You must leave a comment for it to send.

If I am completing lots of product feedbacks I just leave a couple of words BUT the sellers sure do appreciate it when you tell them WHY you loved the product or HOW they might improve.
Then just hit send.
For the seller this is so helpful.
It adds to their rating of the product and the more ratings a product has the more visible the product is.  It is also a way of saying "thank you" to the seller.
I have put out MANY freebies and I am always surprised that after 1,000's of downloads there are only a handful who leave feedback.

For YOU there are TpT credits.
Credits = $$$$$.
It is always nice to get a free product after saving up your TpT points!!
Also when you are going through your purchases look for those that are Newly Revised so you can Re-Download it.  In many cases it is a true BONUS.
I have updated every product in my store so be sure to check it out!!





2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great that you can earn cash back for your feedback? I love to save all of mine up for the big sales!
    PrimarySweetTalkgroups/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Susan only I had so many yesterday I splurged. I was so excited!!

    ReplyDelete