Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Math Games...Addition and Subtraction to 10...Winter Themed

My class loves games and I do too!

Games provide for practice and reinforcement.
Games are a tool that encourage students to TALK about math and strategies.
Games provide an opportunity to group ALL students and provide support.
Games allow for DIFFERENTIATION!
Games are a way to keep ALL students ENGAGED. 
There are 10 addition and 10 subtraction games with fun filled winter themes.

The packet also provides practice and review activities for students.

The tools include a large number bond page and ten frames.
I use linking blocks for small group practice on the sheets for those who need it.
Love the focus charts.
Perfect for parents "what is my child learning".
The games are perfect to send home for practice.

Hint:  Ask your parents to donate game board pieces for markers they no longer use.
I love buttons but many items will do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment