Pages

Friday, February 19, 2016

Doreen Cronin Bundle

These are some of my FAVORITE stories!!  They never fail to bring a smile to my face and add a tremendous topics for discussion.  Your students will want to read and reread these.
The packet contains the stories...





The packets are filled with Word Work, Writing, Comprehension, and Math.  MOST have a craft to go with them.
I like using them for a Friday Fun Day.  There is enough diversity in each packet to fill a complete day!  Your class will have so much fun.  The packets also include delightful vocabulary for posting.




If you are doing this as an Author Study I have included Informational Text on Doreen Cronin.
Visit her site for more.
And as a freebie for you pick this up!
My class loves singing this song and there are several vocabulary cards with pictures that accompany it.  The freebie ends for with a class book!








My favorite is Raffi, One Light, One Sun.







0 comments:

Post a Comment