Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kevin Henkes Revised and Updated!

Thank you to my follower who wrote me today and said...Michele I specifically ordered this for the craft...Where are the patterns?  I WAS HORRIFIED WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE PRODUCT AND SAW I HAD COMPLETELY OMITTED THE PATTERNS!
I thanked her and immediately got to work.
Step one download the patterns for the adorable crafts.
Step two update and revise this product with one of my favorite authors.

The packet begins with Informational Text about Kevin Henkes.  The booklet is followed by True/False  and Fact/Opinion.

Next we move to Comprehension Strategies.  They can be used with any of the Henkes stories using mice.





There is a class book with a cover both black and white and color to have your class write about  their favorite character.



There is a favorite character page for data collection.
Then how about some detective work or a newspaper article about one of the  characters.


Next we share sequencing and main idea/detail.  Again the neutral theme that can be used with any of the stories.


The end of the packet focuses on specific stories.  There are two activities for each story...Lilly, Wemberly, Chester, Chrysanthemum, Julius.


And check out these adorable character crafts.  AND YES THERE ARE NOW PATTERNS!!

I THINK THIS WILL BE A PACKET WORTH PURCHASING.






2 comments:

  1. You may want to post your hard work with a "preview" watermark on it, as otherwise someone could just save your image and print it themselves. Hate to see all your efforts in vain. (Please feel free to delete my comment after reading.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzy!
    Guess I am just way too trusting.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete