Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Room on the Broom...Reader's Theater

The first time I read this wonderful story by Julia Donaldson was when it was given to me as a gift from two of my favorite twin students.  I have loved reading it over and over again at this time of the year.  Its simple repeated text and adorable pictures will make it a favorite or your students too!

I loved creating this adorable witch to accompany the product.
She is perfect for hanging and I think you could even add a broom if you wanted to.

To practice recall there is a character chat, story element page, and sequencing.

Students will have activities to work on in your word work center.

Other activities include a sensory page, a mini flip book and data.



Finally the Reader's Theater includes a cover, character cards and character vocabulary.





0 comments:

Post a Comment