Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Friday Freebie on Thursday...and Scarecrows!

I think these are sooooo cute and the kiddos were so motivated to write.
Now just for those of you on my blog (join if you wish)  I am putting my Scarecrow Packet up for  FREE !
Click here for the packet!

I hope you will follow me if your download this!  Thanks
                                                
What fun we had creating these scarecrows.  After reading about scarecrows and  talking  about scarecrows each student added writing to attach to their creation.
This is just a wonderful selection of books on Scarecrows.  My favorite is the Scarecrow's Hat.  It is delightful and because of it's repetitive pattern the children can help read along.  I purchased this on Amazon and I am not sorry!



5 comments:

  1. Just out doing some first grade blog hopping and I just love your blog! How cute are your scarecrows!! LOVE THEM!

    Julie

    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!!! You are giving this AWESOME unit to me free? (Picture me jumping up and down right now!) Thank you so much! My firsties are going to LOVE THIS!

      Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

      Delete
  2. Adorable packet! What a generous freebie! And yep, I've been following you for awhile now! :)

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete