Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Mr. Seahorse...of course

Today we have fun with the sea horse.  It is always such a fascinating sea creature and to provide a better picture of what it actually looks like in the water we watch 2 special videos found on uTube.
We begin the day with a little "what do you know" before the actual story.

For our craft we will sponge paint a seahorse.  Last year I used square sponges.  This year we are trying round.

In our daily rotaions we will be writing about Mr. Seahorse and putting the key vocabulary words in ABC order as well as identifying the parts of speech.

I always like to include a bit of informational text.

2 comments:

  1. Your sponge painted seahorses are beautiful!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sponge painted Seahorse... I tried to download template but it did not work.. :( I love your pattern...

    ReplyDelete