Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Feelin' kind of "dotty"!...freebie

Pictures of my ideas for next years room.  Up and ready.  To accompany them i made these charts and labels and hope you will enjoy the freebie.  Happy Sunday everyone! Michele


This has 32 pages of polka dot fun.  Rotations, literacy center rules and more.
I like the new ones I created in the freebie even better.  So check it out.

I love Nikki at Melonheadz.

Lot's in the freebie on this.

Even my files have gone polka dot!

And my storage bins.

Example of center charts.

Love my behavior goals.

Even my "math counts" went "dottie"!!


This will be my cafe board after the students are welcomed.  Their pictures will go here.

Need I say more.


2 comments:

  1. very cute! I love the colorfulness :)

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete