Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday, Wednesday

I flew to Ft. Lauderdale today to spend a few days with my parents before school starts.  It was an amazing flight BUT the time passed so quickly I was only able to get the cover for my lesson plan book created and my lesson plan pages.  I wanted to take a minute before I doze off tonight to share them with you.  I also have completed my Daily Station Rotation Cards which I will share tomorrow.  When I return next week I hope to get into my classroom.  Just a few days left before student registration. That is new this year where the students will come in, find their class assignments and have their pictures taken.  I am interested to see how it goes.  Our Open House is then a week later...two days before school starts.  I hope to have my room somewhat put together for all the "peeking" that will take place by the parents and students.


I have had questions on if I can share these as PP.  If anyone knows please fill me in.  I am happy to email them to people if they let me know.  michele0003@aol.com
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment