Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

The end is near...Are you ready?

If you are anything like me you like to have plans ready a few weeks in advance.  that being the case I have been busy preparing all sorts of goodies that will make that end of the year fun, a learning experience, and easy!  Each day for the next week I will post items and a freebie for you so be sure to check back.
This first packet focuses on the sweet theme of watermelon.  It is designed to meet the needs of balanced literacy, math, and science.  Most of the activities are perfect for math and literacy centers while others focus on whole group learning with indepent recall activities to follow.  And yes!  There is a craft that will be perfect for posting as well as colorful vocabulary cards.
As you know I never forget about you and I think you will love this freebie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment