Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dr. Seuss is on the Loose!!!

First I am thrilled to say I have shared over 50 free packets with those who asked.  Today is the last day so if you have not emailed me do so quickly!!
Rumor has it that Dr. Seuss is on the loose in my classroom.  I would have to agree and I am soooo excited.  I'm done with winter, done with snowmen, and done with cold weather themes.  Dr. Seuss with bring a bit of sunshine and laughter back into our classroom.
I am busy working on a freebie for all of you with a Seuss theme but not done yet.  Somehow that "teaching" thing gets in the way:) Stay tuned for lots of fun filled activities!



2 comments:

  1. I would like a packet! My email is clittlejohn@newalbany.k12.ms.us
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Mrs.Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE a copy, thanks! My email is kblanchard@lubbockisd.org. Thanks so much!!! I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete