Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Create, Educate, Give!

I am addicted to Kohl's Cares books and stuffed animals.
Over the years I collected many favorites.
For $5 you can get a hardcover book and for another $5 you can get a stuffed animal that enhances the story.
Best yet the $$$ are donated to:
We actively support kids' health and education initiatives in communities nationwide. With over a decade of dedication and hundreds of millions of dollars raised, we aim to give kids a healthier, happier future. From injury prevention, immunization and nutrition programs to scholarships and cause merchandise, we are committed to making a difference for kids so that someday they can make a difference in the world.
Since its inception in 2000, our Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program has raised more than $257 million to support kids' health and education initiatives in communities nationwide.
I am sure this is not new to any of you but I thought it was worth a SHOUT OUT. Today I spotted these.  I love And Then It's Spring but I adore Bear Has A Story To Tell!
For $20 I got two delightful books to enhance the study of Spring, Seasons, and Fall along with two stuffed cuties.  Guess what my next packet will be???
I also found this link for those of you that might like to  peek at some of the past stuffed cuties.  They are on sale too!



 Thought you might be interested!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment