Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse...Craft and Activities!

Kevin Henkes created a delightful character full of personality and energy when he created Lilly.
As educators I think we all can relate to the "Lilly's" in our class.
Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse portrays a student anxious to share which I think several students can relate to also.
This little freebie allows us to explore what happens when Lilly brings her "purple plastic purse" to school.








This fits perfect with...



7 comments:

  1. Do you still have these Lily's purple plastic purse activities for free? Couldn't find it in your TPT store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following the link here and not finding it either

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I was wondering if these were still available. I would love to use these with my 1st grade kiddos. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to use these activities with my Kinder students. Is this freebie still available? I can't seem to find it with the links. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I am also unable to get these wonderful worksheets.

    ReplyDelete