Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Mother's Day Freebie

I think these posters will be delightful hanging in the room, on lockers, or mounted on paper.  But the best part will be when they go home to mom.  Date them for a keepsake.  FREE FOR YOU!

So I am going to elaborate on this.
In my packet I have this...

I have the kiddos making paper clips with buttons and I love them.
BUT
I spotted this on Pinterest...
And I thought ... How simple and cute are these!!
So another idea for you with a tag to attach to them.


I also spotted this on Pinterest.
I revised it a little with using tagboard and added a flower.
This was the result.



You could fill it with anything!!
Kisses and Hugs
Lifesavers
Muffin
Cookie

If you like these I know you will love the complete packet.









0 comments:

Post a Comment