Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Icebreakers for Back to School...Getting to know YOU!

Creating a comfortable classroom setting where students feel accepted and confident speaking in front of the group begins with allowing time for YOU and you STUDENTS to get to know each other.  These ICEBREAKERS are fun and allow students to interact and get to know one another.

This game of SCOOT can be done with partners in a rotation system or you read the card and partners share and record their partner's answer.

The cards include the question with pictures.
This is a little board game that can be played with a partner.
I like to use it as I begin working with small groups.
Yep I play right along so they can learn about me too!


Here are two more terrific "get to know you games".

This one is just like I have who has...
I am Michele and I like to play tennis.  Who is number ____.


0 comments:

Post a Comment