Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Behavior Management

Looking to manage behavior in a positive way? This is perfect for you.  Instead of catching students breaking the rules, catch students following the rules! 
You can use a bulletin board or a chart.
Take a picture of each student and place them in the pocket chart.
At the top print a sign that says…”I caught YOU”...
Then throughout the day I reward students by putting the card up by their name and make a quick response...”I caught Erin working quietly.”
You will be surprised how many others will try to have you CATCH them behaving.
During writing say I have two cards...Who will I catch writing!
I try very hard to assure that every student earns cards.  The pocket chart makes it an easy visual.
If someone is talking during group discussion instead of pointing THEM out reward someone for listening carefully.
The pages are found in color as well as black and white for you to choose from.
There are full pages, half pages, and then small cards to put in a baggie or punch and collect on a ring.
 

 There are 24 positive behaviors to recognize.
The packet includes check off pages for keeping track of what each student has earned.

 This is the sample of I CAUGHT YOU LISTENING...
Color/Black and White
Full page, half page, and small cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment