Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Think about it...Write about it!

Find it here.
This resource will certainly encourage students to write AND guide them through developing an informative piece of writing. 
#1 Meet the topic...graphic organizer to include details.  Think about it.
Graphic organizers are arranged so students can write or draw or both.
#2  Let's Summarize ... graphic organizer for pulling all our thoughts together.
#3 Let's Write ...three differentiated levels of pages for final writes.

There are 22 topics that cover topics through the school year:
Meet Me, My Teacher, My Family, Columbus, a Pumpkin, Things I'm Thankful For, My Friend, Santa, Santa's Reindeer, Snowflakes, a Snowman, MLK, Abe Lincoln, George Washington, the Groundhog, Things I Love, a Leprechaun, My Mom, My Dad, My Team, My Pet
Each topic includes a graphic organizer for the students to prepare an illustration and then add details.
#1  Here is meet Abe Lincoln.
#2  Next students are asked to summarize their thoughts.
If wanted you could choose just one of the above to share first.


#3  Students at this point are ready for a final draft.  The resource offers three differentiated choices to write depending on student level.




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment