Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

STOMP Out Bullying...freebie!

Today is nation wide STOMP out Bullying Day.  In honor of the day our school along with millions of others wore blue in support of No Bullying.  Our class talked about friendships and kindness.  We had a fabulous day and regardless of curriculum talking about this issue is critical.  Guess what using this packet I was able to build curriculum right into our discussions so no learning was lost.   Enjoy your week everyone!! Michele




5 comments:

  1. Well, I am definitely paying attention, but I was lucky enough to receive this packet last spring though another one of your generous offers. We used this at the start of the year and it was perfect! Lots of great books and a variety of activities...reminds me I should see which ones we haven't done yet and rectify that immediately! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzy PLEASE pick another packet from my store. It would make me very happy to share. michele0003@aol.com

      Delete
  2. You are soooo generous. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! You are so generous!

    ReplyDelete