Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Happy New Year!

 
Find it here.
Anyone else wishing for a brighter New Year ?
I have so many wishes
This Interactive Google Slide Resource is ideal for sharing with you class the reason for celebrating New Year, traditions and an opportunity for students to make some of their own resolutions.
This book is amazing.  It is worth putting in your classroom library.
Slide One:  Informational Text...Why we celebrate the New Year...Let's Chat...This year, next year, your birthdate and age.
Slide Two:  Midnight...Click and drag to create a clock with the hands showing midnight.
Slide Three:  Traditions...What might you see, hear, taste on New Year's Eve
Slide Four:  Resolutions... List things I'm good at, things I want to get better at
Slide Five:  A review of last year, Goals for this year
Slide Six:  Let's pull it all together









The packet contains:

3 Graphic Organizers for supporting students as they write their resolutions.

A class book cover and final write pages for students to showcase their resolutions.

A craft for posting student resolutions.

2 pieces of informational text about the New Year and its traditions. (mini book)

Graphic Organizers for collecting facts from the informational text.

A class book cover and final write pages for students to showcase what they learned.

Formative Assessment to use after reading the informational text.

Word Work: Word Search, Making Words

8 colorful vocabulary cards for posting

Math game for you math center for partners.

Literature Suggestions:

New Years

The Night Before New Year

Squirrel's New Year Resolutions

Comprehension Activities for each story

Welcome your class back and bring in the New Year!












1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete