Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The Jacket I Wear in the Snow

The rhyme and repetitive text is so much fun for students to listen to.
What do you wear in the snow?
This Interactive Google Slide resource is perfect as a follow up to this delightful story.
Slide One to Ten:  Text with click and drag the item to match.
Slide Eleven: Type and Write...What did the boy do after he came inside?  What do you like to do after a cold day in the snow?
Slide Twelve:  Click and drag items in order as you retell the story.
Slide Thirteen:  Use text to click and drag order of events in the story.
Slide Fourteen:  Things that melt...click and drag yes or no.
So much fun!!













This paper/pencil resource is perfect for a "winter" day!

It is perfect for a full day of fun!

It includes warm up, word work, writing, comprehension, reading, math, craft and even a little bit of science.

I can't wait to be out one day so I can leave this for the sub:) or have a "fun Friday" when I want to keep curriculum embedded but just want a little bit of fun.

No need to fuss on making plans...this is a complete day with a perfect story starter...I Wear A Jacket in the Snow!







 

2 comments:

  1. I love this story. We had the author visit our school. She was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete