Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

It's Pumpkin Time!!

It's pumpkin time!!! My favorite time of the year.
For me it begins the first of October and lasts until mid November.
During that time I love filling my centers with Pumpkin Themed activities.
In this resource you will find:
Literacy List  (I place these in an area for story time or independent reading.)
Vocabulary Cards  (I post these with the books but they could also go in a writing center or on your word wall.)
Gift Tags:  A Little Pumpkin for You, You Are the Pumpkin In My Patch (I like to attach a small pumpkin for each student to one of them.  If the cost for that is prohibited do one pumpkin for a group of students.)
Tic Tac Toe...Color for laminating or small black and white for partner use.
The Pumpkin Seed ... Poem and Activity
Writing... A pumpkin (is has grows)
Pumpkin Math Game...Roll the dice, Add and Move
Five Little Pumpkins...Large for interacting, smaller one for student use.
Parts of a Pumpkin...One for center use and another for student use.
Pumpkin Life Cycle... One fore center use and another for student use.
Mini Book...From Seed to Pumpkin (Informational Text)
All About My Pumpkin ... Experimenting with a pumpkin.








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment