Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

How to catch a leprechaun!

 


I've never caught a leprechaun,
But I certainly have tried.
I've built several traps
With amazing plans 
But that fellow always hides.

This year I plan to try again,
My plan is really bold.
Because I want to meet 
that little fellow
And try to take his gold!

Does your class love making traps to catch the leprechaun?
If so you will love this resource to enhance your leprechaun experience.

These are two of my favorite books to use with the activities.

                            

The resource includes:
Craft...leprechaun and how to catch it.
Pre Writes for How to catch a Leprechaun ...Sequencing, Tools, Let's Think
Comprehension for How to Catch a Leprechaun ... Cause and Effect, Story Elements
Class Book for How to Catch a Leprechaun ... Three differentiated final write pages.
Vocabulary for posting 
Roll the die, Read the words in several ways with a partner (quietly, quickly, slowly, silly)
Word Work... ABC Order, Parts of Speech, Word Search, 
Writing ... Opinion, Summarizing, Narrative
Questions to Ask a Leprechaun
Math Games with Leprechaun theme ... Addition to 10 and Subtraction








0 comments:

Post a Comment