Pages

Monday, April 4, 2022

Nn is for Nighttime!






Nn reminds of Nighttime...snuggles, hugs and time to rest.

These Interactive Google Slides will talk about Nighttime as well as a Pajama Party!!

Slide One: Invitation to a Pajama Party

Slide Two: Syllables with nighttime words

Slide Three: Let me tell you about my pajamas

Slide Four: I would rather...Conversation with a friend

Slide Five: Nighttime favorites...click and drag

Slide Six: How I get ready for bed

Slide Seven: Nighttime Favorite...bear, pillow, blanket...how about you?








N is for Nighttime and that reminds me of a Pajama Party!!

This packet is filled with activities to engage students in developing academically while having fun!

Word Work:

Word Search

Rhyme

Syllables

Writing:

Informative Let Me Tell You About My Pajama's

Narrative MyFavorite Nighttime Snack

Opinion How I Feel About Sleepovers

Games:

Would You Rather

Pajama Bingo

Math Partner Games

Connection:

Note to parents and invitation to students


Find the complete resource below.

It's a Pajama Day Celebration!

Whether it be a class reward, day before vacation, or a fun Friday having a pajama day with your class is always fun. This packet is filled with ideas to make that day SIMPLE for you to plan. Word Work, Writing, Games, Activities


























0 comments:

Post a Comment