Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Qq is for Question


I "mustache" you to take a peek at these resources!  

So much fun for the end of the year.

Slide One and Two:  These are a part of the 

ABC Countdown to Summer for Distance Learning Bundle

but are perfect to invite you class to the Question Day and an activity slide is included.

(I "mustache" you to write a question.)

Slide Three:  I "mustache" you some questions.  Student response.

Slide Four:  I "mustache" you how you will spend your summer.  Student response.

Slide Five:  I "mustache" you your opinion.  Writing

Slide Six:  I "mustache" you to make some words.

I "mustache" YOU!  Doesn't this look like fun?







So much fun.

Print the mustache and paste it on a stick.

Now what was that question?

This resource includes:

mustaches to print

Word work...making words with mustache

Questions about student

Question about their summer plans

3 activities for "would you rather"

Page for writing and organizing a paragraph

Final write pages

Math Game for addition and subtraction.


I "mustache" you to take a look at this product!

It is so much fun in the classroom for independent work or weekly practice.

I grab my "mustache" and pose a question to the class.

They get to work...

I "mustache" you to:

Read and Remember 

8 Comprehension activities related to fiction text.

Read Closely

8 Comprehension activities related to informational text.

How To

8 Writing activities using a "how to" theme

Your Opinion

8 Writing activities asking the student to support their opinion

To Tell About

8 Narrative writing activities

What is the Definition

6 words for students to define, use in a sentence, and make words from the letters

I Must Ask You a Question

Pages for you to write the question and room for response

Pages for student to write the question and room for response

Pages where question is written and room for response















0 comments:

Post a Comment