Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Day the Crayons Quit

Find it here.

This Interactive Google Slide Resource is perfect for Distance Learning or for a Literature Center after reading the story with the children.
Slide One to Six...Click and drag to recall the emotions expressed by the crayons in the letters.
Slide Seven:  Click and drag...Identify who has the problem, what the problem is and how the problem is solved.
Slide Eight:  Color Poem...Use your imagination.  How would it be with only one color.
Slide Nine:  My favorite Color...Click and Drag
Slide Ten:  Opinion Writing













This is one of my favorite stories. So many Common Core Standards can be addressed using this piece of literature. Best is that it will bring a smile to your children's faces as they listen to this delightful tale and maybe even take a peek at their own crayons.
Activities are differentiated to meet the variety of levels found in the classroom.

The packet contains:
Story Recall...
Problem identification/how it was solved
Using text to identify details...letters from crayons are used
8 page interactive mini book using story recall about colors feeling
Text Connections...Crayons in the story to your crayons
Letter Writing...write to Duncan helping him solve the problem
Self to Text Connections...Your favorite color
Cause and Effect...Why was the crayon upset/What was the solution
Writing...
Opinion Writing/Graphic Organizer/Final Write Page/Illustration
Data Collection on Class Favorite Color
Word Work...
Word Search
ABC Order
Vocabulary Cards for posting
Vocabulary Cards for studtents to color
Crayon Craft
Class Book











 

1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete