Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

The Hat

 

This adorable story by Jan Brett is filled with delightful illustrations.
It is perfect for follow up activities.
This resource is perfect for student's to participate in after they have read the story.
The interactive activités include:
Slide One:  Click and drag to match the animal to the picture.
Slide Two:  Click and drag the animals in the order Hedgie met them.
Slide Three:  Click and drag the stocking to Hedgie's head.
Slides Five to Eleven:  Click and drag the animals as Hedgie meets them.  The text is easy to read for early readers.
Slide Twelve:  Click and drag the hat off Hedgie's head.  Type how the story ends.
Slide Thirteen:  Click and drag...Would you rather wear earmuffs or a hat.  Type your opinion
Slide Fourteen:  Story Elements...Click and drag
Slide Fifteen:  Type Favorite part, Made you laugh, Would you laugh at Hedgie?













This adorable story is perfect for engaging students in reading, writing, and word work.

The packet contains:

Word Work...Word search, Making words with at, ABC order, Definitions

Vocabulary Cards for posting...Colorful and include pictures

Retell characters for posting on popsicle sticks ... ideal for a center or partners

Readers Theater with name cards for readers to identify their character

Writing...Opinion, Descriptive, Sequential, If I were

Class Book Cover and Final Write Pages

Compare and Contrast...The Mitten, The Hat

Data Collection...Hat or Earmuffs

Comprehension...Story Elements, Story Order, Real/Imaginary, Problem Identification

Math Games...Addition and Subtraction










1 comment:

  1. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete